ODBC

From: Ernesto Santos <esantos_at_inescn.pt>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:00:43 -0000

Hi
I've been working with an Informix database and accessing it using ODBC. Since Informix CLI is an implementation of the ODBC API, I'm able to compile my sources (C++) on both Windows and Linux.

I´m starting a new project now and I'll be using Oracle running on Linux and C++ for my applications.
I would like to keep my code platform and database vendor independent, so I'm trying to avoid using OCI.

I have installed the ODBC client for Windows but I found no ODBC implementation for Linux. Is there one available?

Thanks
Ernesto Santos Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 10:00:43 CST