ORACLE LOCKED SESSION HELP

From: tom <tompr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:02:09 GMT

HI
i have an OAS system running and occasionally a user will lock up some stuff causing the other users to freeze or be locked out .
When i use UTLLOCKT.sql it normally will show me the problem user, i kill them and all is well. However sometimes this does not solve it. Right now i'm looking at the output from UTLLOCKT and it is showing my user that is causing the problems at the top, but that user has been killed. I cant seem to get things released.

Any help on this would be appreciated before i get fired !

thanks
tom Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 09:02:09 CST