how does OAS work ??

From: <a_andy_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:32:32 GMT

How does Oracle application server work with regards to the url. Suppose, I have OAS set up properly and I write a module written using

the PL/SQL cartridge. Generally, to access it I say
http://ora80:..procedurename. But if I want it to be say
http://www.nile.com(my registered domain) ...how can that be done ??
what is needed for that ? how does the sql*net and listener stuff work in this case ??

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 08:32:32 CST