Re: Speed of DBA_TRIGGER_COLS view

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:26:19 +0100

select distinct c.name
from sys.trigger$ t, sys.obj$ o, sys.user$ u, sys.user$ u2,

     sys.col$ c, sys.obj$ o2, sys.triggercol$ tc
where t.obj# = tc.obj#          -- find corresponding trigger definition
  and o.obj# = t.obj#           --    and corresponding trigger name
  and c.obj# = t.baseobject     -- and corresponding row in COL$ of
  and c.col# = tc.col#          --    the referenced column
  and o2.obj# = t.baseobject    -- and name of the table containing the trigger
  and u2.user# = o2.owner#      -- and name of the user who owns the table
  and u.user# = o.owner#        -- and name of user who owns the trigger
  and u.name='FRED' and o.name='FREDSTRIGGER';

is ten times faster but it needs to have select any table privilege or select privilege on the sys tables.

--
Have a nice day
Michel