Help:How to get debug message from procedure into C++ prog

From: Dirk his Linux bakje <d.joosen_at_planetinternet.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:46:53 +0100

Hi

I have a problem, can someone give me more information. I have declared a stored procedure which calls several other procedures.

When I execute the procedure outof PL/SQL everything works properly. But when
I call the same procedure outof a C++ programm the procedure doesn't work.
Does some know this problem?
How can I generate message in the procedure and so I can debug the procedure in C++.
Thanks whith best regards
Dirk Joosen
d.joosen_at_planetinternet.nl Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 06:46:53 CST