Oracle 8i listener refuse connection.

From: Christian MERCK <cm_at_sdv.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:05:54 +0100

Hi,

    I have install the version 7.3.4 and 8i together on the same server NT. But after having uninstall the version 7.3.4, the 8i listener crash after some hours.
The listener refuse to perform connections and the process take a lot of CPU times.
If the listener is stop and start, all the clients can connect correctly. Can somebody help me ?

Thanks for your help !

--

Christian MERCK
mailto:cm_at_sdv.fr Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 05:05:54 CST