How declare optional argments?

From: Robert R. Wagner <expantes_at_maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:55:46 -0500

I have about 6 good books on Oracle, but none of them tell me how to declare optional input parameters in procedures and functions. I suppose that either it's terribly obvious, or it's impossible (without using overloading).

What't the scoop on this?

TIA >>>>>> Robert
ExpanTest, Inc.
22 Monument Square, Suite 503
Portland, ME 04101-4031
http://www.gwi.net/expantest
(207) 871-0224 Received on Mon Jan 10 2000 - 15:55:46 CST