Direct path export -> pipe & compress

From: Steve <stevek_at_binc.net>
Date: 10 Jan 2000 17:45:00 GMT

I've seen messages about using a pipe and compression when doing an export to avoid the 2 Gb file size limit, however, I've not seen any reference to whether or not direct path exports are supported. Does anyone have experience with this??

FYI, we are running 8.0.5 enterprise on HP-UX 11.0

Thanks. Received on Mon Jan 10 2000 - 11:45:00 CST