OAS 4.0.7.1 PLSQL

From: Immo Wetzel <iwetzel_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:55:05 +0200

I actually try the tutorial of the plsql cartrige.

i have createt and loaded the procedure current_users in the user SHOP at my database on server A. My oas runs at server B. I have make a application shop2000 with a plsql Cartrige pizza. After this i created a dad and enabled he.

After restarting the oas and the listeners and all around it

i try to access the procedure
by http://B.mydomain/shop2000/pizza/current_users

then i get a nice :
>Oracle Application Server
>
>An Internal error occured in processing the request Please
refer to the logs for more information

and here is the log file:
` Activating a new instance of the Runtime Cartridge; version 4.0.7.1.0`
` Activating a new instance of the shop2000/pizza Cartridge; version 4.0.7.1.0`

`                shop2000/pizza`
`           Attaching to transaction: orcl, shop`
`           Initializing agent: shop2000/pizza`
`                Logging on as user: shop
`OWS-05102: Initialization failed due to error -1034`

what is this ? What can i do ?

--

Immo Wetzel
mailto:iwetzel_at_fh-stralsund.de or mailto:iwetzel_at_gmx.de