Developer 2000 problem

From: TONIKHIL <tonikhil_at_aol.com>
Date: 10 Jan 2000 05:29:43 GMT

Hi Techies,

   I have the Oracle8 web development suite (trial version) running on NTServer. I reinstall Oracle. Now when I try to use Dev/2000 Forms I get the error;

ORA-03121: NO INTERFACE DRIVERS CONNECTED - FUNCTION NOT PERFORMED Can any one suggest me a solution and give me a reason as to why would such an error pop up

Nikhil Received on Sun Jan 09 2000 - 23:29:43 CST