Moving a table from one Tablespace to another

From: Carl-G. Johansson <c_joh_at_hotmail.com_NOSPAM>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 18:37:03 GMT

Hello!

I wonder if someone can give me a hint on how to move a table from one tablespace to another.

I have exported the table to a dump file and thought I could just change the table owners default tablespace, taking the original tablespace for the table off line, but that didn't help.

As I understand it an import allways want's to put the table in the tablespace from where it was exported.

Any ideas about this?

--
Regards
Carl Johansson Received on Sat Jan 08 2000 - 12:37:03 CST