8.0.5/Linux Orainst Not Creating DB

From: Paul Bennett <bennett_at_cc.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 18:04:15 GMT

I have oracle installed on linux, no problemo.

8.0.5 EE
Redhat 6.0
2.2.14
ran the libc patch and all is good.

I now want orainst to create a simple database for me, but when I tell orainst to do so, it reverts to the software installation part of orainst and does not go to the create database part of orainst.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.