web Assistant problem!!!

From: Sreenivas Vadlamudi <vadlas_at_amost.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:10:37 -0000

Sorry for the REPOST, I forgot to give the errors: Wondering if anyone is having problems with web assistant. I can not seem to get the HTML pages generated!! Wondering if anyone else is having a similar problem.
I checked the NT event viewer
It gives the following three errors:

1). Coudlnot unmap view of the template file, due to error #0
2). Page generator initialization failed
3). Could not find fiber to delete.

Would greatly appreciate any help you can provide me. Thanks in advance.
Sreenivas Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:10:37 CST