Re: Administration of Database via the Internet

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 22:46:11 GMT

Isn't Oralce WebDB what you want?

If you want to telnet to a NT box, there're many third-party products. I tried UWin (David Korn's UNIX for Windows) and I like it. Tried several other and all are pretty good. I'm told NT Resource Kit comes with a telnetd, too. But it's not good.

To prevent packet sniffing, consider SSL.

--
Yong Huang

(yong321_at_yahoo.com)
(http://www.stormloader.com/yonghuang/)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 16:46:11 CST