Problem running Enterprise Manager on Win98.

From: Chuck <chuck_at_phi.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 20:22:48 GMT

Among several other problems since moving my workstation to W98, when I try to run any of the applications in the enterprise manager suite, I get an error saying "Windows cannot run this program because it is in an invalid format"

Under the EM suite, here are the programs that give me this error:

Backup Manager
Data Manager
Enterprise Manager
Instance Manager
Repos. Manager
Security Manager
Schema Manager

The following work:
Admin tool bar (yippee)
SQL Worksheet
Storage Manager

This is 805 client software for Win NT, 95/98. I installed everything except the documentation and chose to use the DBA configuration as opposed to an application user.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Chuck Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 14:22:48 CST