Problem using OAS ICX option

From: <danielobvt_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 16:41:30 GMT

We currently use a C module to authenticate our applications, doing the authentication to the database and such. The current application we are developing is significantly larger than the previous ones and now we are encountering a wierd problem, the returned page is coming out in an odd order and is stuffed with the following in addition to our normal code #This is a test string at line 0 That need to be just a

We are using the passthrough option in the WRB_ICXmakeRequest(WRBCtx, icxRequest, (void**) &response, &responselenght, 0, 1) which tells the the requested info to pass the request to the browser and not back to the requesting module. As I said, it works with the smaller programs which return fairly small web pages, but gacks on this larger problem. Does this look like a problem OAS?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 10:41:30 CST