Re: connect internal yet insufficient privileges

From: Wandi Djoewarto <djoewarto_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:49:50 -0800

connect using internal/password_at_blablabla as sysdba

    Tapan Trivedi wrote in message <3873DB1A.93495FC9_at_abbnm.com>...     Hey guys,
    I have noticed a strange behaviour on one of my instances. When I = try to start it via the

    svrmgrl it says that insufficient privileges (ora 1031) EVEN AFTER = IT HAS GIVEN ME THE MESSAGE THAT I HAVE CONNECTED AS INTERNAL. This is = killing me. I don't know what to do. Any comments ,suggestions, hints = are welcome. Would really appreciate if you mail the same to my e-mail = address also.

                                                                         =
                                   Tapan