Re: Help! Orainst end with access violation - Dr Watson

From: Prahalad Pateel <ppateel_at_iname.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:37:30 GMT

Hi,

  1. Tried setting the computer date back to July 01 1999. That did not help.
  2. I searched the entire Oracle site and the technet site but could not find any links to Oracle Installer v.3.3.1.1.0.C. Could you or somone be kind enough to point me the correct link or give an Idea where I should look for it ?

Prahalad