which interface for a (non Java) Mac-Application <-> Oracle 8.1

From: Michael Siek <msiek_at_on-line.de>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:41:50 +0100

hi,
what is the best way for a non Java Macintosh application to communicate with a Oracle DB-Server (8i) ?

I cantīt find any (new) version of the OCI-Libraries for Mac (i currently have 7.3.2)
and would like to know, if they still work with 8i. There is no problem to communicate with version 8.0.4., but will it work with upcoming versions?

Could anyone lead me to a source of information?

tia,
Michael Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 01:41:50 CST