Re: DBA Exams

From: Jeff Hunter <marist89_at_excite.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 23:11:42 -0500

It really depends on your experience. I found SQL & PL/SQL easiest, but I've been working with it for years. Backup & Recovery is next easiest, but again I know alot about it. I thought the concepts exam was tricky because it covers ALL of oracle, even if you don't use it every day. Tuning was definitely the toughest and real-world experience is definitely a help. There was lots of situation questions in the Tuning exam...