Newbie Q: Having difficulty mounting, opening DB other than initial one created during install.

From: Alan Frush <alanfrush_at_tcisolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:16:45 -0700

I am using Oracle 8.0.5 on my NT desk top and am trying to open = databases I created to run some create DB scripts. I receive a Ora = 01102 error unable to open database in exclusive mode. I created these = DB's using the database assistant. The test DB I created during install = I can open just fine. Does anyone have any insight into what might be = causing this problem?

My thanks in advance for any info.

Alan Frush----alanfrush_at_tcisolutions.com Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 15:16:45 CST