Re: Y2K issues Y2K EBU 2.2.0.7

From: Francois LANGE <flange_at_pt.lu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 21:20:44 +0100

Hi,
There is a bug or a new feature in EBU. The dbcreated date in the obk_database has a wrong date, it's a 2098 100years more compare to the real date.
To recover i have to used the bfs name. Is any body else used ebu and met this trouble. It doesn't appear at the first of january but after a few days.

alter sesion set nls_date_format = 'YYYY/MM/DD HH24:Mi:SS' M; select * from obk_dtabase where dbcreated > oreg ;

Row selected = error.

Regards Francois.