Re: Can't submit job in OEM

From: no spam <no_at_spam.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 20:37:48 GMT

Check your password setting for EM manager i think they zre under preferences
there are 4 user name / passwords there and they must be set up correctly

I think the you get to them from file->preferences but i am not sure since after not being able to create jobs to run other job i gave up on EM and went to batch jobs and using the AT command