Get Trained and Get Certified.. Double Click now

From: <madina_at_compqsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:35:02 GMT

Hi Guys,
we just want to let you know that at Compqsoft in Houston we are offering instructor led courses for Oracle DBA certification , Java HTML, DHTML & Java Scripts, VB & ASP, VB & COM/DCOM and also Application servers . New batch is starting soon.

We have excellent course material and certified instructors. It is 45 to 60 hour course and lots of hands on. Evening and week end classes available. Special programs for corporate accounts.

Call Ganesh at 1-800-800-9962 or send email to training_at_compqsoft.com for more details about the course.

Visit us at www.Compqsoft.com

Thanks
Ganesh R
Compqsoft, Inc
440, Benmar, suite 1270
Houston, TX 77060
281-272-2022

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 13:35:02 CST