Oracle Help

From: Felipe Wells <fwells_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 14:37:34 -0500

Hello,

    I looking for an Oracle DBA for a fantastic position in Farmington Hills, MI. Following is a more detailed description of the project and client. Please follow up with me if you are interested. The easiest way to reach me would be a phone call. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Felipe Wells
Maxim Technical Recruiter

Company:
Maxim Group, Inc

Title:
Oracle DBA

Location:
Farmington Hills,Michigan

Skills:

          Oracle DBA version 8, OPS, PL/SQL

Category:

           Information Technology

    Our client is a privately held customer acquisition company. They have been marketing telecommunications services and products to customers around the globe. The client concentrates on offering competitive long distance, paging, Internet and utility services directly to the customer.

    The client is currently looking for a high level Oracle Database Administrator. They are migrating from legacy to client/server and need someone to perform daily DBA duties, data conversion, migration, stored procedures, tuning, etc. Candidates must also have experience with OPS.

    3-5 years Oracle DBA using version 8. Experience with OPS, PL/SQL.

     This is a 6 month project with possibilities of extension or direct

hire after 6 months.

     Maxim Group has been a leader in the IT consulting industry since 1987 because we do what it takes to keep our consultants challenged and rewarded. At Maxim Group, we place an emphasis on building strong relationships with our consultants and clients. From the personal delivery of your weekly checks to our dedication to finding a placement for each of our consultants after the end of a project, you will find our service to be number one in the industry. At Maxim Group, your health and well-being matter to us. That's why we offer our team members

a variety of benefits including health insurance, dental and vision, vacation, and personal days, holiday pay, 401k, and professional and technical training.

Phone:

(800) 517-9395 ext. 3946

Contact Name:
 Wells,Felipe