Interesting question: Result set break down by multiple pages on Web site.

From: Shaojie Hu <maichen_at_rols.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:35:04 -0600

Hi, all:

I am trying to figure it out how to break down Oracle results by pages so that I can
put results on many dynamic web pages. To be more acuate, I don't want Oracle to
return all rows, but only rows in certain range one at a time. For example, if a search
returns 1000 rows and 50 rows make a page, then I will have 20 web pages. If a user
click on page number 5, he will get rows between 201 and 250 and these 50 rows are
acutually fetched from database and the rest 950 rows are not fetched.

Any ideas?

Shu Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 14:35:04 CST