Re: Can't submit job in OEM

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 18:42:42 GMT

On Wed, 05 Jan 2000 15:39:05 GMT, p009074_at_my-deja.com wrote:

>Hi eyeryone,
>
>when i try to submit a job in OEM 1.6 (Oracle 8.1.5) i receive first
>the message 'awaiting agent confirmation' in the Active Jobs Window of
>the OEM.
>After a few seconds the job moves to the Job History Window with the
>Job Output 'failed to authenticate user'.
>
>Any help is appreciated
>
>Frank
>

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Last time I answered this question was yesterday I believe. Your NT user (as configured in the host entry of the preferences) needs to have logon as batch job privilege. You need to run User Manager to set up appriopiate privileges.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:42:42 CST