THIS SOLUTION WORKS, THANKS AGAIN TO Alexander !

From: Hervé DUCHENNE CRETIER <hduchenne_at_fr.perenco.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:10:13 +0100

I have the solution, Alexander Boychouk [mailto:agb_at_int.kiev.ua] gave me. Look here
http://technet.oracle.com/doc/windows/server.804/a55913/apb.htm#444407 and make this :
stop oracle server and tns
regedt32 in the oracle server
add the value : USE_SHARED_SOCKET:REG_EXPAND_SZ:TRUE in HKLM\SOFTWARE\ORACLE if you have only one oracle instance and in HKLM\SOFTWARE\ORACLE\HOME<id> if you have more than one oracle database running in this server.
restart tns and oracle.
You can now try... It's working perfect here !!

Enjoy and good luck

Hervé DUCHENNE CRETIER
PERENCO
Responsable Informatique