Re: Connection oracle over internet

From: Hervé DUCHENNE CRETIER <hduchenne_at_fr.perenco.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 11:02:05 +0100

Thanks for your answer but the problem in the configuration is NAT... In fact the client connect to the listener (see the incoming call in the logs) but then there is a new port elected for the communication... and this new port, choosen arbitrary as far as I knwo, is not translated in the NAT mapping...

so now, how can i say the listner to establish the communication in a dedicated range of port...

Thanks to all...

Hervé