Problem with Enterprise Manager and NT SP5

From: Alex Popadich <popadich_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 23:32:10 GMT

Hello,
I have been running Oracle 8.05 on Windown NT 4, for the last 6 months without any problems. I have created a few scheduled jobs within Enterprise Manager for regular exports, and daily sql scripts. Everything had been working fine up until this past weekend when I applied Microsoft's Service Pack 5 to my NT system. Since the SP5 upgrade, Enterprise Manager has been crashing consistantly, when I try to create a new job and submit it for execution.

I believe that the already existing and scheduled jobs are executing properly. But if I try to submit a job immediately Enterprise Manager crashes.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems. Is there a problem with SP5 and Oracle 8.05?

Thanks for your help.

--alex Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 17:32:10 CST