Re: Replication

From: Rick Wessman <rwessman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 04 Jan 2000 16:07:30 -0500

rchamart_at_thunder.temple.edu (Ramanarao Chamarty) writes:

> 1: Looks like your DB Links are not working ( end -of- communication error).
The links may be failing because the server is dying due to a bug. Check the log directory to make sure that there are no logs with stack traces. If there are, Oracle Support should be contacted to see if there is a fix.

                                       Rick

--

                                        Rick Wessman
                                        Security and Directory Technologies

       The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not
             necessarily represent those of  Oracle Corporation.