waking up Oracle Jobs

From: Christ Follower <christ_follower_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 14:15:00 GMT

I have two Oracle jobs in USER_JOBS. I wanted to schedule them starting at 4AM (one daily and the other weekly).

BEGIN
  DBMS_JOB.NEXT_DATE(job,TRUNC(SYSDATE+1)+1/6); END;
/

Somehow, this job does not wake up in the morning. :-( If I run the job manually, it works just fine. It wakes up by itself when the next interval due. I really don't want to come in at 4AM to run the job manually the first time though. Any ideas? Thanks.

BEGIN
  DBMS_JOB.RUN(job);
END;
/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 08:15:00 CST