Connection oracle over internet

From: Hervé DUCHENNE CRETIER <hduchenne_at_fr.perenco.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:55:55 +0100

Hello all and happy new year

I'm trying to connect my oracle database from the internet. I use a router with NAT feature to access inside our network.

I map the ip/1525 of my router to the ip/1525 of my oracle listner in my network.

When I make a telnet to this port, it seems to connect, but when I make a sqlplus nothing happen.
May be there is another port to use ? which I forgot in the mapping ?

If you have any idea, you are welcome
Thanks to answer to my email adress below...

Hervé DUCHENNE
mailto:hduchenne_at_fr.perenco.com Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 05:55:55 CST