OEM Events cannot worked ?!

From: Wong Yew Loon <yewloon_at_geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 15:00:58 +0800

I am trying to register a simple event with the "db updown" provided. I have set it at 2 mins interval. It is registered and administered to email to my email id (using SMTP).

to test it, I manually go and shutdown the database but there is no email send out to me neither does the OEM events history display any changes.

Pls help ? Did I miss out on anything. Received on Tue Jan 04 2000 - 01:00:58 CST