Re: Total rows in table

From: Gary Waldrom <garyw_at_amonra-insight.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 12:08:11 -0000

You will only get the total number of rows the last time the table was ANALYZEd by using the SELECT NUM_ROWS FROM USER_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME='MY_TABLE'; method, it is not accurate for the current table

Gary Waldrom
Amonra Insight Ltd.
Authors of Q-file IT Quick Reference Guides http://www.q-file.com