ORACLE8 ON SUN SOLARIS-BACKING UP SERVER

From: <flowerss_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 23:46:27 GMT

Hi,

Hopefully, someone can help me. I've been thrown into a sys admin position for Sun Solaris and I know very little about Sys. Admin.

I need to Backup the entire Server. I only know how to backup the databases only. We have Peoplesoft loaded on Oracle 8.0.5, OS Sun Solaris 7. Can someone give me the command line to BACKUP the ENTIRE SERVER? The reason that I need to backup the entire server is to include the Peoplesoft Configuration as well.

Let me know.

Selena

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 17:46:27 CST