Installation Standards/Protocol

From: Kirk W. Conrad <kwconrad_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:07:25 -0600

At the institution that I work at we have many varied implementations of Oracle on AIX done by different groups. For instance, some use OFA others don't. Some use raw partitions others don't. We are trying to develop an general installation protocol to abide by. The only document we have for basing installation decisions upon currently is the IBM AIX installation guide. Can anybody recommend some other sources for pros and cons for installation decisions.

Thanks.
Kirk Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 15:07:25 CST