Re: Record lock

From: Wuchun Shen <shen.wuchun_at_bcg.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 15:41:52 -0500

I suspect the reason was it was still in the process of rolling back the transaction
even after the user got disconnected. First, pmon has to detect the dead process,
then rollback kicks in.....Once, I have to wait 10 mins to see a killed session going away.
It all depends on your particular transaction and how much data needs to be roll back.

Regards,

Wuchun