dbms_job and instance restart

From: Roman Zarzecki <rzarzecki_at_gis.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 13:16:02 +0100

Hi,

    I use dbms_job package for some tasks to be periodicaly executed. When I shutdown an ORACLE instance and start it again there are no jobs in the queue. Is there any way to restore jobs or execute any sql script during instance start up ?

    Thanks for any help.

Roman Zarzecki
rzarzecki_at_gis.com.pl Received on Mon Jan 03 2000 - 06:16:02 CST