Fix Corrupt Blocks using dbms_repair.

From: Anurag <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 02:44:51 -0800

Hi ,
I am using oracle 8.1.5 on NT. Some of my data blocks have got corrupted. This i came yo know while running some scripts.

I know that in 8i we can fix corrupted blocks using dbms_repair package. The documentation is very confusing. Can somnebody guide me how to use the packege to fix the problem.

Thanks
Anurag

also reply at
anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com