Developer 6.0 installation Problem

From: Zhiqi Shen <zqshen_at_krdl.org.sg>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 11:41:22 -0800

                 I tried to install Oracle Developer 6.0 on NT server as
host server. I could
                 not find product Oracle Client Configuration Manager
and Oracle Client
                 Software Agent from the available product list. After I
found one place
                 containing Oracle Client Software Agent product, I
tried to install. But I
                 got a error saying "sharagt.vrf (51) FILE_NOT_FOUND
while translating
                 CLIENTS_DIR from $ORACLE". And I found a directory
containing Oracle
                 Client Configuration Manager. But it could not be
installed through orainst.
                 I just copied to NT, it seemed to work fine. But how to
install Client
                 Software Agent. I simply copied over to NT. It does not
work.
                 Any one can help?
                 Thanks