Need data recovered?

From: <datarecovery21_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 19:48:51 GMT

ESS Data Recovery Labs
"Same low hourly rate, regardless of disk size or operating system."

ESS Data Recovery is one of the fastest and most technologically advanced data recovery leaders in the World. We have technology to recover data from hundreds of causes. We can recover data from fires, floods, computer viruses, electrical failure, failed backups, etc. Its no coincidence that well-known institutions in the scientific community such as NASA and Harvard Medical School trust ESS Data Recovery, Inc. For years our advancements in the research and development of new data recovery technology have been unsurpassed. Please take some time to browse our growing web site, or give us a call to speak with a data recovery engineer.

Our Data Recovery Services include:

100MB Zip® Disk Flat Rate = $100

Free Evaluation for Standard Recoveries.

Free DAT, QIC, or CD storage medium with each recovery.

Recovery Rates as low as $290 for hard disks!

Absolutely no hidden charges or fees.

Same low hourly rate, regardless of disk size or operating system.

Guaranteed Fastest Turnaround Times.

Same-day Turnaround Available.

Visit our website at:
http://www.savemyfiles.com/
for more information! :)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jan 01 2000 - 13:48:51 CST