Re: ONLINE BACKUP SCRIPT

From: Vincent Ventrone <vav_at_mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:37:46 -0500

Disregard my previous post more or less -- I didn't realize at first that your script was in the body of your message. I looked at the script & I think your problem is that you put ALL of the tablespaces in BACKUP mode at the the same time -- as far as I know you cannot do this. Instead do one tablespace at a time -- ALTER TABLSPACE BEGIN BACKUP...(copy files) ALTER TABLESPACE END BACKUP...go to next tablespace. Good luck.