Re: URGENT!! -- Novell Netware 3.2 - Failing to execute Oracle 7.3.4 installer executable

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:58:28 -0500

I have run 7.3.4 against Novell 3.2 and know that it works. The CD-ROM from Novell for 7.3.4 that used to ship was defective, and you could not get to pinstall to install the new pieces. It's too bad if the defective CD is still being shipped. Anyway, Oracle has a patch you will have to download. Then you can copy the CD onto a hard disk, apply the patch, and run the installer. Six or seven months ago the patch was at this address. Call Metalink to find out where it is now.

ftp://192.86.154.96/server/wgt_tech/server/netware/network/sqlnet/23401/NR23 401A.exe

Van