Re: Oracle on Solaris or Tru64

From: James Hanway <hanwayj_at_dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:04:58 GMT

One limitation I had on Solaris (I am now running on Tru64 4.0D) is that there was a 2gb file size limitation. I had some pretty big files I had to work with, and the version of Solaris we were on didn't support 2gb.

I don't know if the latest version of Solaris allows for 2+gb files or if it is true 64-bit computing or not.

My $0.02 sense