Executing Dynamic SQL

From: <miaemp_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:26:54 GMT

I am trying to execute a stored package using dynamic sql. Can this be done? I am getting an ora-900 error, invalid sql statement. The sql statement I am parsing is 'execute dbms_space_x.unused_space(parameter list)'. dbms_space_x is a public synonym pointing to a remote database's dbms_space where x is the database name. All of the parameters are bound. Is my statement correct? Normally I would have mad a call to dbms_space package in an anonymous pl/sql block, but, this has to be dynamic as there are mulitple databases being tracked. Any thoughts?

TIA Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 09:26:54 CST