ORA-01031 when connecting as internal

From: Ray Chow <aa813_at_freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
Date: 30 Dec 1999 14:24:24 GMT

I'm running 7.3.4 on Netware. Recently I moved database files to a different directory. I must have messed something up because I can no longer connect as INTERNAL, even if I recreate the password file (remote_login_passwordfile parameter in init.ora is set to shared). Any suggestions? Thanks.

--
aa813 @ hwcn . org Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 08:24:24 CST