Re: Database slowdown

From: N.N. <asko.makitalo_at_elomatic.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 07:09:35 GMT

Hi Steve!

Our ERP-software (AM*Production) really speed up, after Steve's advice. The hardware was changed but the speed was not as good as it should be. After Steve's advice it start running, Thank You Steve!

Regards,
Asko Makitalo
ELOMATIC Oy, P.O.BOX 101/Raisionkaari 55, 21201 Raisio, FINLAND Tel. +358-2-443 3311, Fax +358-2-443 3300 http://www.elomatic.com
http://solutions.oracle.com/ Search: Elomatic , and go Advanced Manufacturing Consept,AM*Production planning

From: Asko Makitalo [SMTP:asko.makitalo_at_elomatic.com] Sent: Thursday, December 30, 1999 1:00 AM To: Steve Adams

Hi Steve,

Thank You very very much.
It really speed up. (Earlier job take 11minuts, now only 6 minuts)

Regards,
Asko Makitalo
ELOMATIC Oy, PL 101/Raisionkaari 55, 21201 Raisio, FINLAND Tel. +358-2-443 3311, Fax +358-2-443 3300 http://www.elomatic.com

From: Asko Makitalo [SMTP:asko.makitalo_at_elomatic.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 1999 11:36 PM To: steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au

Hi!

Have You any good ideas for the database tuning ? The report.txt included.
The pc is 500PII 256Mb RAM WinNT with two oracle instances.

Regards,
Asko Makitalo

Asko.Makitalo_at_elomatic.com
ELOMATIC Oy, PL 101/Raisionkaari 55, 21201 Raisio, FINLAND Tel. +358-2-443 3384, Fax +358-2-443 3300 http://www.elomatic.com