can't open config.ora?

From: <ten_at_mindless.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:11:21 GMT

I have an oracle 7 database running on a netware4.11 server that i just inherited. when i try to load it up, a few minutes after it comes up, i get a "can't open config.ora" message on the svrmgr console. and then it just repeats itself over and over again. i couldn't find a config.ora anywhere on the server,i did find a $config.ora however.

can anyone tell me what this file does or where it should be located in a netware environment?

thanks
matt
mkehler_at_wha.mb.ca

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:11:21 CST