Re: Oracle Net8 Assistant Listener folder not displaying

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_netaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 18:14:50 -0500

The normal path is Oracle Home\Network\Admin\listener.ora (also tnsnames.ora etc) for the configuration files or
Oracle Home\Bin\lsnrctl.exe for the executables

You must have these pieces somewhere for the listener service to be up and running and for you to be able to connect. Look around some more.

Van